Home Back


The New Testament Church of God

216 Doxey
Stafford
ST16 1EG

Tel : 07908 718 876

Web Site : www.ntcgrenewal.org.uk
email : pastor@ntcgrenewal.org.uk

Minister : Donovan Haslam

The small  St Andrew 'Mission' church (near Doxey Stores opposite The Drive) was built in 1914, paid for with locally raised funds. In 1975 it was taken over by the New Testament Church of God and used for over 30 years. In September 2009 it was demolished and the space made available for parking.  Services are now held in the newer hall built behind the church.

New Testament Church of Gog
As it was before 28th Sept
Church being demolishedChurch being demolished
Church being demolishedChurch being demolishedChurch being demolished
Rev Irvin Johns watching
Church being demolishedChurch being demolished
The day after !
Church being demolished
George Bradshaw and Phyllis Cook of G & D Bradshaw of Gnosall who carried out the demolition.
Church being demolished
The Church Hall is now visible
Church being demolished
The new car park

Amended : 10-01-14 TOP