There are two churches in Doxey
St Thomas and St Andrew -
Church of England Vicar : Rev Martin Strang
Churchwardens : John Corcoran & Paul Firman
Church Tel : 01785 604 864
The church is a distinctive building built in 1975, replacing the now
demolished St Thomas' in Derby St. and the small St Andrew's church (near
Doxey Stores opposite The Drive) which is now used by The
New Testament Church of God (see below).
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
offers a warm welcome to all.
Worship service 11:00 to 13:00
Evening Service 17:30
Church members will be dropping random food parcels around Doxey as gifts. If you believe a neighbour is in greater need then by all means pass them on.
Enjoy singing? Over 16? Then join us as we work to be a part of Sing Stafford.
For further information email: email@example.com
or telephone Pastor Donovan Haslam on: 0790 871 876
28th September 2009 - The old church, originally the St Andrew's
mission church built in 1914, is currently being demolished and the
space made available for parking - pictures following. Services are now
held in the newer hall built behind the church.
This page can contain contact names, telephone numbers etc. as well as links to pages on or off the DCA website.
Other Churches in Stafford include
|Amended : 10-01-14||TOP|